Radiation Protection Officer Course (Advanced) is organized by Radicon Institute of Radiology. This Webcast has been approved for a maximum of 7 CPD Points.
• Radiation Protection officers who deal with Radiation Safety issues on a daily basis.
• Staff who want to be a Radiation Protection Officer
• Radiologists and interventional radiologists.
• Interventional cardiologists, Urologists, Nephrologists and Orthopaedic Surgeons
• All Physicians in medical, surgical, acute diagnostic divisions
• Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Operation Theatre Staff
• Radiologists and interventional radiologists
• Radiographers and radiology technologists
• Dentists and Dental clinic staff
A comprehensive course that provides the technical and practical information to be a radiation safety officer. It covers all the necessary information in accordance with the requirements of Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulations (FANR) and also useful for anyone who works with radioactive materials.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||Course Registration Fee||GBP 399.00|
Toll free Number
Radiology +1 More
CPD Credit 12