Protect Your Practice From Infection (Part 2): Cleaning, Disinfecting and Sterilizing is organized by Viva Learning™ LLC.
Release Date: 10/16/19
Expiration Date: 10/16/22
Credits: 1 CEU
Infections and outbreaks affect your staff and patients and can harm your practice’s bottom line and reputation. Infectious microorganisms can be transmitted from medical equipment, devices and surfaces in your facility to patients and your staff. Consequently, it is important to develop robust plans to correctly clean and disinfect equipment and surfaces in your facility.
In the second CE webinar of this two-part series on infection control presented by Dr. Karson Carpenter, participants will learn about:
• Infection Risks and Actions to Stay Healthy
• Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization; what do they mean and why do we practice them?
• Sterilizing dental instruments
• Environmental surface disinfection: products and surface compatibility
• Cleaning and disinfection best practices
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Infectious Disease, Dentistry
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine