Pre-participation Sports Exam for General & Special Needs Population (2019) is organized by New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians (NJAFP).
Course opens: 09/01/2019
Course expires: 08/31/2020
Family Physicians in New Jersey
• 1.00 AAFP Prescribed
• 1.00 Attendance
This course provides an overview of the requirements to conduct a pre-participation physical for young athletes, specifically those participating in Special Olympics.
• Detect conditions that may limit participation
• Detect conditions that may lead to injury
• Meet legal and insurance requirements
• Assess athlete’s general health
• Counsel athlete on health-related issues
• Assess growth & development
• Assess fitness level & performance
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Family Practice, Physician Assistants