CME : 1.5
Pituitary Adenomas: Operative Nuances, Innovations and Management Considerations is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS).
Release Date: 9/2/2015
Review Date: 9/2/2018
Termination Date: 9/2/2021
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Outline the roles of medical, radiation, and surgical treatment for secretory and non-secretory pituitary adenomas.
• Describe the medical, imaging, and laboratory evaluation for various pituitary adenomas.
• Explain the surgical nuances of pituitary adenoma resection.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neurology, Oncology, Endocrinology
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non Member Course Fee||01 Sep,2021||USD 125.00|
|Member Course Fee||01 Sep,2021||USD 75.00|
SpecialtiesNeurology, Oncology, Endocrinology
- 60 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine