CME : 1.5
Pitfalls in the Diagnosis of Melanocytic Lesions is organized by Opus Medicus, Inc. and will be held during Sep 10, 2017 - Sep 09, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Dermatologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course illustrates common pitfalls in the histopathologic diagnosis of melanocytic lesions using a case-based approach.
• Combined melanocytic lesions
• Proliferative nodules versus melanoma within large congenital nevi
• Nevoid melanoma and other deceptive nevoid melanocytic lesions
• Superficial pigmented spindle and epithelioid melanocytic proliferations
• Recurrent melanocytic lesions
Conference Objectives :
After taking this course, participants are expected to improve their ability to diagnose combined melanocytic nevi, proliferative nodules versus melanoma arising within large congenital nevi, nevoid melanomas, superficial pigmented spindle and epithelioid melanocytic proliferations, and recurrent melanocytic lesions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||08 Sep,2022||USD 39.00|
CME 2 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine