CNE : 2
Pharmacotherapy for Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome: Choosing the Right Opioid or No Opioid at All is organized by Academy of Neonatal Nursing (ANN) and will be held from Oct 01, 2016 - Oct 31, 2021.
All neonatal nurses
• 2.00 - CH
• 2.00 - Rx
At the conclusion of this online cme course, attendees should be able to,
• Recognize the difficulties in evaluating infants with neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS).
• Explain the pathophysiology of NAS.
• Review the pharmacologic management of NAS.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Clinical Pharmacology, Neonatal and Perinatology
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine