CME : 1
Pediatric Skin Failure is Organized by American Association of Critical - Care Nurses (AACN).
Release Date: Jul 1, 2017
Expiration Date: Jul 1, 2020
AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California State Board of Nursing (CBRN), California Provider number CEP 1036. This activity is approved for 1.00 contact hours.
Some serious skin injuries in critically ill children may represent acute skin failure associated with multiple organ dysfunction syndrome.
• Describe the ways in which the presentation of a traditional pressure injury and skin failure differ.
• Identify key risk factors associated with the development of pediatric skin failure.
• Identify patients within their care who may be at risk for the development of pediatric skin failure.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine