Pediatric Neurology: Sleep for the Pediatric Neurologist is organized by University of Florida (UF) College of Medicine and will be held from Jan 24, 2018 - Jan 23, 2020.
Adult and Pediatric Neurologists, Advanced Practice providers in the field of adult and pediatric neurology.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is one hour.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
• This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
• Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
• cIn order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
• The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
• Define the high-risk groups of patients you should be screening for sleep disorders
• Identify etiologies of restless leg syndrome that you should consider
• Recognize the importance of arousals in interpreting the importance of periodic leg movements
• Identify how you order a sleep study for narcolepsy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.