Pediatric- Apnea is organized by BAYADA Home Health Care and will be held from Jun 14, 2018 - Jul 02, 2021. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.25 Credits.
RNs, LPNs & Other health care professionals
Criteria for Successful Completion of Activity:
• Complete entire Self-Directed Learning
• Complete evaluation with electronic submission
This course is intended for health care professionals to gain a baseline knowledge for care to a pediatric patient.
The learner will:
• Describe 3 classifications of apnea
• Discuss conditions associated with apnea
• Explain treatment and nursing considerations when caring for a child with apnea
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.