Patient Safety Highlights Theory, Practice, and Results of the U.S. and Australia/New Zealand Incident Reporting Systems is organized by American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) and will be held during Feb 27, 2017 - Feb 26, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Anesthesiologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss the history of anesthesia incident reporting;
• Review the theory and benefits of reporting;
• Describe how to participate in event reporting;
• Review the latest results from the AQI's United States AIRS database;
• Review and compare the results of the Australia / New Zealand WebAIRS reporting system.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Public Health, Anesthesiology