Pain in the Neonate: Focus on Nonpharmacologic Interventions is organized by Academy of Neonatal Nursing (ANN) and will be held from Dec 01, 2017 - Dec 31, 2019.
All neonatal nurses
0.50 - CH, 0.50 - Rx
Purpose of this CNE activity:
The Academy of Neonatal Nursing provides clinically current information on the technical, medical, and nursing aspects of neonatal care as well as the legal and ethical implications related to that care. This CNE activity provides information to nurses and other health care professionals who care for newborn, premature, and ill infants and their families. Specific objectives for this presentation are listed below.
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
• Outline the nurse's role in preventing and assessing pain.
• Discuss five methods of managing neonatal pain.
Requirements for Completion:
The following requirements are necessary for the successful completion of this CNE activity.
• Access to a computer with an Internet connection
• Pass the posttest with a score of 80%
• Complete and submit the evaluation for this CNE activity
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pain Management, Clinical Pharmacology
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Credit Hour 3
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine