Orthopedic Examination and Joint Mobilization of the Hip Course for Physical Therapist is organized by ContinuingEducation.com - OnCourse Learning Corporation and will be held during Mar 28, 2017 - Mar 28, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event for physical therapists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 Hours.
Course Description :
Evaluating the hip can be a challenge. Many tests are available to assess the various structures of the hip; however, clinicians need to know which tests are appropriate for use with each client and how the tests are used for assessment. Once the diagnosis is determined, it is important to restore proper arthrokinematics by using the most suitable joint mobilization technique. How to screen for osseous pathology and the mechanism of hip impingement are two of the methods discussed in this continuing education program.
Course Objectives :
The goal of this hip assessment continuing education program is to provide therapists with information about the orthopedic examination and joint mobilization techniques of the hip. After studying the information here, you will be able to:
• Identify two types of hip impingement and associated mechanisms
• Identify two ways to detect osseous pathology
• Identify at least two tests to incriminate the labrum
• Identify a clinical test for at least four muscles surrounding the hip
• Identify at least two mobilization techniques that can be used to increase mobility of the hip.