CME : 1.5
Optimizing Clinical Outcomes by Optimizing the Management of Hyperlipidemia is organized by C3-Interventional Academy.
Release Date: Jan 01, 2020
Expiration Date: Feb 29, 2020
This activity is designed for attendees of C3 Annual Meeting and other clinicians: interventional cardiologists, cardiologists, vascular surgeons, cardiothoracic surgeons, primary care physicians, technologists and nurses who manage thrombotic risks across diverse patient populations.
Ciné-Med designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Upon completion of this activity learners should be able to:
• Describe the relationship between LDL-C and cardiovascular disease as well as the substantial residual risk among patients receiving statin therapy.
• Discuss PCSK9 inhibition as a novel mechanism to reduce LDL-C and improve cardiovascular outcomes.
• Identify the impact of PCSK9 inhibitors on coronary plaque, clinical outcomes, and safety, in particular neurocognitive events.
• Describe recent ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of hyperlipidemia in the context of clinical cases.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Fee details will be updated soon
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine