Oligohydramnios: Sonographic Assessment & Clinical Implications
Oligohydramnios: Sonographic Assessment & Clinical Implications is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Apr 18, 2001
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
By completing this course, the participant will:
• Learn the role of amniotic fluid in embryo/fetal development.
• Understand the pathway of amniotic fluid formation and removal.
• Learn the various sonographic definitions of oligohydramnios.
• Review the more common etiologies of oligohydramnios.
• Outline the sequlae of chronic oligohydramnios.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine