Nutrition 242: Maladaptive Stress Response & Musculoskeletal Disease
Nutrition 242: Maladaptive Stress Response & Musculoskeletal Disease is organized by CCEDSeminars.
Credit Hours: 2
Many of your patients do and will suffer from altered stress response, and as chiropractors we can have a large impact on the nutritional management and maintenance of these altered stress responses. This 2 hour continuing education course will cover nutritional treatment options that you can utilize in your practice today.
• Discuss how the Selye stress response model relates to musculoskeletal disease
• Learn how the HPA function leads to disease
• Review evaluation strategies for patients with altered stress response
• Deploy treatment protocols utilizing nutritional management
This course is accredited in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming.
This course is accredited in the following Canadian Provinces: British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Yukon.
- Credit Hour : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine