CME : 1
New Research and Clinical Applications: Activating Acute Wound Healing Response in Venous Leg Ulcers with Living Cell Based Therapy is organized by Healthcare Made Practical (HMP) Communications LLC and will be held from Nov 29, 2018 - Nov 29, 2019.
This Activity Is Designed For Physicians, Podiatrists, Nurse Practitioners And Physician Assistants Involved In The Treatment Of Patients With Chronic Wounds.
CME: Naccme Designates This Live Activity For A Maximum Of 1.00 Ama Pra Category 1 Credits™. Physicians Should Claim Only The Credit Commensurate With The Extent Of Their Participation In The Activity. The National Commission On Certification Of Physician Assistants Accepts Ama Pra Category 1 Credit™ From Organizations Accredited By The Accme.
CNE: This Continuing Nursing Education Activity Awards 1.00 Contact Hours. Provider Approved By The California Board Of Registered Nursing, Provider #13255 For 3.0 Contact Hours.
CPME Accreditation: North American Center For Continuing Medical Education, Llc (NACCME) Is Approved By The Council On Podiatric Medical Education As A Provider Of Continuing Education In Podiatric Medicine. NACCME Has Approved This Activity For A Maximum Of 1.00 Continuing Education Contact Hour.
• Discuss How To Optimize The Effectiveness Of Cell-based Therapies By Decreasing Protease Levels With Appropriate Wound Site Preparation
• Investigate Late-breaking Science Behind Living Cell-based Therapy Shifting Chronic Non-healing Venous Leg Ulcers Into An Acute Wound Healing Response
• Explore Cases Of Patients Treated With Living Cell-based Therapy Combined With Standard Of Care
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Vascular Surgery, Biotechnology, Emergency Medicine, Cell and Developmental Biology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine