Recorded Course: New Drug Update Part 2 is organized by University Learning Systems (ULS).
1. Discuss the new drugs with respect to their pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, approved and unapproved indications.
2. Describe their adverse effects and drug interaction that may affect patient compliance.
3. Compare efficacy, dosage and cost to existing agents.
4. Discuss the patient oriented outcomes or evidence that may or may not exist for each of the new medications and when they may or may not be appropriate to recommend for selected patients.
5. Compare pharmacotherapy outcomes vs cost/benefit between newly approved agents and existing or lower cost agents.