CE : 3.75
Neonatal Pharmacology, Part II is organized by Academy of Neonatal Nursing (ANN) and will be held from Sep 13, 2017 - Sep 30, 2020.
All neonatal nurses
Total Contact Hours:
3.75 CH, 3.75 Rx
Purpose of this CNE activity:
The Academy of Neonatal Nursing provides clinically current information on the technical, medical, and nursing aspects of neonatal care as well as the legal and ethical implications related to that care. This CNE activity provides information to nurses and other health care professionals who care for newborn, premature, and ill infants and their families. Specific objectives for this presentation are listed below.
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
• Define optimal therapies for common causes of neonatal pain including major surgery, endotracheal intubation, and mechanical ventilation.
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages of available options for the treatment of neonatal abstinence syndrome.
• Discuss options for the treatment of neonatal seizures and their implications on long-term outcome.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Clinical Pharmacology, Neonatal and Perinatology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine