CME : 30
National Kidney Foundation (NKF) 2020 Spring Clinical Meetings (SCM) is organized by National Kidney Foundation (NKF) and will be held from Mar 26 - 29, 2020. This live-virtual meeting has been approved for a maximum of up to 30 CME/CE credits.
SCM20 presents a unique opportunity for busy renal health care providers to learn new developments related to all aspects of nephrology. It is designed for kidney doctors in the private sector and academia, fellows and residents with a special interest in kidney disease, general internists, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and technicians, social workers, and renal and clinical dietitians.
An important objective of SCM20 is to present the latest insights into chronic kidney disease care. Participants will learn about new and evolving concepts related to kidney disease through a carefully designed combination of interesting courses, practical workshops, thought-provoking symposia and insightful debates incorporating the latest developments in clinical nephrology.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
• Identify recent changes in healthcare policy and advances in clinical and translational research, and discuss how these may have an impact on the care of patients with acute and chronic kidney disease
• Integrate new discoveries in acute kidney injury, dialysis, and non-dialysis chronic kidney disease, transplantation, hypertension, and other risk factors into clinical practice
• Enhance skills of the inter-professional team to encourage collaborative care, thereby improving outcomes of patients with kidney disease.
Practicing physicians, residents, and fellows in nephrology and other specialties including internal medicine, cardiology, endocrinology, family practice, hospitalists; advanced practitioners (physician assistants, nurse practitioners), nurses, pharmacists and other disciplines in any setting who care for individuals who are at increased risk for, or affected by, kidney disease.
CME 15.5 +1
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine