Multimodality Monitoring: Is There an Effect on Outcome is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS). This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Original Release Date: 5/17/2011
Reviewed Date: 5/17/2017
Termination Date: 5/17/2020
• Each section of the package needs to be completed in order
• To move to the next section please click Continue, then click on the title of the next item on the left navigation
• Once all sections are complete (marked by a green light), you can exit out of the product
• Click on MYLEARNING then click the Completed tab
• Under the Credit(s) column please click Claim and enter the number of credits you are claiming
• Click on Certificate under the product name to print your certificate
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Synthesize the physiologic basis of the various methods of monitoring discussed.
• Apply the guidelines regarding monitoring in traumatic brain injury.
• Synthesize the clinical scenarios specific to monitoring modalities utilized.
• Evaluate the associated outcomes of the various monitoring modalities utilized.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Anesthesia and intensive care, Neurology