Molecular Diagnostics in the Contemporary Management of Lung Cancer
Molecular Diagnostics in the Contemporary Management of Lung Cancer is organized by Opus Medicus, Inc. and will be held during May 12, 2017 - May 11, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Oncologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course is an update in the application of molecular profiling for classification of lung cancer and identification of targets of therapy.
• Lung cancer epidemiology
• Brief history of the evolution of targeted therapy in lung cancer
• Current molecular testing guidelines
• Application of predictive immunohistochemistry
• Evolving biomarkers in lung cancer
Conference Objectives are :
• Understand the role of molecular profiling in the classification of lung cancer.
• Update knowledge of molecular markers of lung cancers that can be used as targets of therapy.
- CME : 1.25
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine