CME : 1
Melanoma Webcast is organized by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUMC).
Release Date: Sep 24, 2017
Expiration Date: Sep 24, 2020
The Ohio State University Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Conference Description :
To understand the current systemic therapies available to patients with melanoma. This includes treatment in the adjuvant and metastatic settings. The mechanisms of targeted therapies and immunotherapies will be discussed.
Conference Objectives are :
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to:
• DISCUSS the current data on adjuvant therapies for melanoma;
• DISCUSS the therapies available for systemic treatment of melanoma;
• UNDERSTAND the risk factors and diagnosis of malignant melanoma; and
• UNDERSTAND the surgical and medical management modalities for localized, regional and metastatic melanoma.
You’ll also learn about the following:
• Risk factors for melanoma
• New treatments for melanoma
• Punch biopsies for suspected melanoma
• Surgery for metastases
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Standard Registration Fee||23 Sep,2020||USD 25.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine