Melanoma Webcast is organized by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUMC) and will be held from Sep 24, 2017 - Sep 24, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Conference Description :
To understand the current systemic therapies available to patients with melanoma. This includes treatment in the adjuvant and metastatic settings. The mechanisms of targeted therapies and immunotherapies will be discussed.
Conference Objectives are :
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to:
• DISCUSS the current data on adjuvant therapies for melanoma;
• DISCUSS the therapies available for systemic treatment of melanoma;
• UNDERSTAND the risk factors and diagnosis of malignant melanoma; and
• UNDERSTAND the surgical and medical management modalities for localized, regional and metastatic melanoma.
You’ll also learn about the following:
• Risk factors for melanoma
• New treatments for melanoma
• Punch biopsies for suspected melanoma
• Surgery for metastases
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.