CME : 0.1
Medication for Addiction Treatment is organized by California Pharmacists Association (CPhA) and will be held from Nov 19, 2017 - Nov 19, 2020.
Target Audience is for this medical event is Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.1 CEUs.
At the completion of this on-demand course, participants should be able to:
• Compare and contrast the FDA-approved medications for alcohol, opioid, and tobacco use disorders.
• Discuss the routes of administration and mechanisms of action for medications for alcohol and opioid use disorders
• Identify the success factors common in clinical addiction pharmacotherapy programs.
Conference Description :
This one-hour course provides an overview of medications for addiction treatment and discusses the barriers and facilitators to the use of Medications for Addiction Treatment (MAT) in healthcare. This course includes a review of the indications, mechanisms of action, and regulatory considerations associated with medications for addiction treatment. It will also include a special focus on the role of pharmacists in clinical programs that deliver medications for addiction treatment to patients with substance use disorders.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pharmacy and Medicine, Addiction Medicine
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-Member Registration Fee||18 Nov,2020||USD 99.00|
|CPhA Member Registration Fee||18 Nov,2020||USD 49.00|
SpecialtiesPharmacy and Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine