CPD Hour : 0.45
Managing oral surgery patients in a primary care setting is organized by British Dental Association (BDA) and will be held from Jul 06, 2016 - Dec 31, 2019. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 45 minutes of verifiable CPD.
This session aims to look at the issues surrounding the management of patients requiring oral surgery in primary care and the delivery of services from a primary care perspective. Referral criteria will be discussed along with the management of medically compromised patients in primary care and management. An overview of the Postgraduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma in Minor Oral Surgery at the FGDP will be given as part of this session.
• Explore the current issues surrounding oral surgery provision
• Review the common controversies surrounding oral surgery in primary care
• Know how to better manage patients requiring oral surgery in primary care
• Find out more about opportunities for further training in oral surgery outside of specialty training.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Primary Care, Dentistry
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine