Management of Neonatal Hypotension Neonatal Network, Vol. 36, No. 1, January/February 2017 is organized by Academy of Neonatal Nursing (ANN) and will be held from Feb 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2022.
Intended Audience: All neonatal nurses.
2.80 - CH
2.80 - Rx
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
• Describe the pathophysiology of neonatal hypotension.
• Discuss the management of hypotension using: a. volume b. catecholamines c. adjunctive agents
• Outline the management of hypotension in pulmonary hypertension, sepsis, and patent ductus arteriosus.
Requirements for Completion:
• The following requirements are necessary for successful completion of this CNE activity.
• Access to a computer with an Internet connection
• Pass the posttest with a score of 80%
• Complete and submit the evaluation for this CNE activity
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Neonatal and Perinatology, Critical Care Medicine