CE Credits : 0.5
Lab Communication for the Dental Assistant is organized by Spear Education and will be held from Jun 16, 2017 - Jun 16, 2020.
In this course, Dr. Steve Ratcliff will discuss the important role that dental assistants play in lab communication. By utilizing a checklist, the assistant has the ability to direct the flow of the case. Dr. Ratcliff will also review appropriate pictures to take for the lab, proper documentation, and how to safely ship all necessary items to the laboratory. When all of these components are put together, the dental assistant can give a full understanding of the lab of the patient and how their teeth fit within their structure for anesthetic and timely outcome.
• Chair to Lab and Back: 03:09 | CE Credit: 0.00
• What Does the Lab Need for a Diagnostic Wax-Up: 06:21 | CE Credit: 0.00
• What Does the Lab Need for a Restorative Case: 09:54 | CE Credit: 0.00
• Preparing the Case to Ship to the Lab: 10:53 | CE Credit: 0.50
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine