Improving Patient-Centered Care in Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL is organized by Prime Education LLC.
Broadcast Date: Apr 16, 2020
• 1.0 CME/CE for Physicians (ACCME)
• 1.0 CME/CE for Physician Assistants (AAPA)
• 1.0 CME/CE for Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
• 1.0 CPE for Pharmacists (ACPE + NABP)
• 1.0 CNE for Nurses (ANCC)
• 1.0 CE for Case Managers (CCM, pre-approved)
The use of shared decision-making to define therapeutic goals and shape individualized treatment plans for relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) can profoundly improve patient-reported outcomes. However, unique barriers within oncology systems can impede the coordination and delivery of team-based, patient-centered care.
Join our expert faculty for this live webinar as they share real-world insights on relapsed/refractory DLBCL care from a quality initiative conducted within two large oncology health systems.
Discussion will focus on:
• Aligning care with evidence-based guidelines and new clinical data
• Coordinating individualized treatment plans across hematology/oncology teams
• Implementing shared decision-making strategies to improve patient-centered outcomes
• Evaluate strategies for overcoming real-world barriers to team-based, patient-centered care in the relapsed/refractory DLBCL setting
• Assess the efficacy and safety of novel treatment options for relapsed/refractory DLBCL
• Apply emerging evidence, guidelines, and expert consensus to personalized treatment decision-making in relapsed/refractory DLBCL
• Support shared decision-making and patient-centered care techniques to improve outcomes in relapsed/refractory DLBCL
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, Nurses, and Case Managers