CPD : 11
Imaging in the ITU CT and XR Interpretation is organized by Infomed Research & Training Limited. This Online CME Course will be held from Dec 02 - 03, 2020. This CME webinar has been recommended for a maximum number of 11 CPD points.
What is the significance of Imaging in the ITU CT and XR Interpretation CME course?
A fully interactive two-day case-based webinar on X-Ray and CT imaging to accommodate the busy, ‘hands-on’ Consultant Intensivist with a practical, stimulating, and general update on the best methods of imaging in the evaluation of the critically ill patient. Respondents will be equipped with individual, secure access to the cases and advanced image inspecting PACS software so that they can simultaneously analyze cases with the faculty. There will be Q&As throughout the day and attendees will be able to access course recordings for revision and reflection.
• Case-based training with short introductory lectures, allowing guidance and practical knowledge
• Interactive discussions, what is relevant and significant, tips and take-home messages that will change your interpreting practice
• Lecture on 'Introduction to CT' (Following delegate feedback)
• Stimulating, interactive, challenging cases, and very importantly, immediate feedback with around 100 cases to interpret and report
What are the topics addressed in the Imaging in the ITU CT and XR Interpretation CME course?
Topics covered include:
• Introduction to CT
• Acute Non-Traumatic CT Head
• Trauma CT Head
• CT Chest
• Supine CXR [compared to CT, US]
• Abdo CT
• Abdo XR
What are the benefits of attending Imaging in the ITU CT and XR Interpretation CME course?
At the conclusion of the online CME course, the delegate will be equipped with,
• A thorough knowledge of good/best imaging interpretation and reporting practice in intensive care;
• Advanced imaging interpretation skills;
• Heightened confidence in his/her advanced practice; and
• Recognized skills and knowledge gaps, if any, relevant to his/her practice, and clear ways by which these can be addressed.
Consultants in Intensive Care, SASGs in Intensive Care, Consultant and SASG Anaesthetists, Also suitable to senior STs.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Online Attendance (Live access to the two-day course plus access to course recordings for 7 days) - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2020||GBP 345.00|
|Online Attendance (Live access to the two-day course plus access to course recordings for 31 days) - Regular Fee||01 Dec,2020||GBP 395.00|
SpecialtiesRadiology, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia and intensive care
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine