Hypoplastic Right Heart Course
Hypoplastic Right Heart Course is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Jan 02, 2014
Expiration Date: Jan 15, 2023
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
• List the common cardiac defects not detected on a four-chamber view.
• Identify the sonographic signs of a hypoplastic right heart.
• Discuss the pathophysiology of pulmonary stenosis/atresia, in contrast to tricuspid atresia.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine