Contact Hours : 1
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is organized by Nurse.com - OnCourse Learning Corporation.
Release Date: Sept 26, 2011
Expiration Date: Nov 08, 2020
This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 Contact Hours.
This module will inform healthcare professionals about the availability and use of HBOT and the implications for patients and healthcare providers.
Goal and Learning Outcomes:
The goal of this continuing education program is to provide information about hyperbaric oxygen therapy and its implications for patients and healthcare providers. After studying the information presented here, you will be able to:
• Describe how hyperbaric oxygen therapy works
• Name six conditions that hyperbaric oxygen therapy benefits
• Discuss measures to prevent complications of hyperbaric treatments
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
CME 1.25 +4
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine