Hoping to Help: Responsible Volunteering in Global Health
Hoping to Help: Responsible Volunteering in Global Health is organized by Des Moines University (DMU).
Course opens: 03/06/2019
Course expires: 03/05/2022
1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
• Recognize the benefits and harms of short-term global health activities in low and middle income countries.
• Summarize the characteristics of most effective and ethical programs.
• Analyze and evaluate existing programs for adherence to best practice guidelines.
- C.E. contact hours : 1
This course is open to all individuals interested in global health.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology