Hand therapy clinical pearls Course is organized by Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) / Association canadienne des ergotherapeutes (ACE) and will be held on Sep 08, 2020.
This webinar will introduce attendees to a number of different tips, tricks and clinical pearls that can easily be integrated into all aspects daily hand therapy practice including evaluation, treatment planning and progression, and orthosis fabrication.
After taking part in this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Employ practical strategies that can be used during all phases of evaluation and treatment (including orthosis fabrication) of upper extremity patients.
• Implement clinical skills and techniques that can be easily applied to meet specific upper extremity patient needs.
• Communicate their own individual clinical pearls with other therapists to expand the hand therapy knowledge base.
Areas of practice:
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine