CME : 6
Exploring Functional Medicine : Personalized Treatments for Cardiometabolic Conditions is organized by The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) and would be held during Jun 05, 2017 - Jun 05, 2022. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description :
This interactive, online course provides an overview of Functional Medicine through the lens of a cardiometabolic case. With an emphasis on treating underlying causes, advanced physical exam techniques, and ready-to-use intake, assessment, and patient education tools, this course equips clinicians with the tools to immediately personalize prevention and treatment plans. This interactive course will reveal new considerations for personalizing treatment of cardiometabolic conditions.
Conference Objectives are :
• Apply the Functional Medicine Timeline tool to better identify physiological imbalances underlying the development/progression of metabolic syndrome and other chronic disorders.
• Identify how the Functional Medicine approach to chronic conditions such as metabolic syndrome results in expanded therapeutic options.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Cardiology, Alternative Medicine
SpecialtiesCardiology, Alternative Medicine
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine