Expert Series With John R. Goldblum, M.d. Gastrointestinal and Soft Tissue Pathology With Microscopy: A One-on-One Tutorial is organized by docmedED.com - Educational Symposia (ESI) ON-DEMAND.
Release Date: July 15, 2022
CME Expiration Date: July 14, 2025
About This CME Teaching Activity:
This series is designed to provide a practical yet comprehensive review of gastrointestinal and soft tissue pathology with an emphasis on microscopy. A strategic approach to diagnosis, differential diagnosis, pearls and pitfalls in gastrointestinal and soft tissue pathology will be addressed through didactic lectures and correlating microscopic case reviews.
Educational Objectives :
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
• Recognize the major diagnostic pitfalls in the diagnosis of Barrett’s esophagus and Barrett’s-related dysplasia.
• Describe the evolution of diagnostic immunohistochemistry for soft tissue tumors.
• Identify some of the major diagnostic issues in the most common colorectal polyps, including serrated polyps.
• Describe the most recent diagnostic challenges in diagnosing and reporting colorectal polyps.
• Discuss the most common benign and malignant well-differentiated lipomatous tumor.
• Differentiate gastroesophageal reflux disease from other types of esophageal injury.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.