Evaluating an Academic Practice Opportunity is organized by Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) and will be held during Oct 08, 2008 - May 27, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Neurologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Upon conclusion of this educational activity, the learner will be able to:
• Understand the concept of academic tracks and how this relates to career advancement
• Understand how compensation is directly related to the various tracks available and the various sources that provide such compensation
• List other issues that are relevant to evaluating an academic practice such as space, time, and perks
• Each section of the package needs to be completed in order
• To move to the next section please click Continue, then click on the title of the next item on the left navigation
• Once all sections are complete (marked by a green light), you can exit out of the product
• Click on MYLEARNING then click the Completed tab
• Under the Credit(s) column please click Claim and enter the number of credits you are claiming
• Click on Certificate under the product name to print your certificate
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.