ESC Congress 2020: Challenging Times, Infinite Possibilities is organized by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). This online CME session is held from Aug 29 - Sep 01, 2020.
The ESC Congress Programme Committee has assembled the most advanced cardiovascular research, which will be presented over four days:
• Practice-changing science conferred by global experts
• Updated ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines presented by the Guidelines task force
• Original research in the abstract program – along with the option to communicate with the authors
• Especially designed tracks to guide you through a wealth of new science, including COVID-19 content
Never before will such a vast, global, cardiology community be connected at the same time.
ESC Congress remains a celebration of discovery; a celebration of science.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine