Ergonomics Reinvigorated Course
Ergonomics Reinvigorated Course is organized by Belmont Publications, Inc.
This course was published in the January 2019 issue and expires January 2022. The authors have no commercial conflicts of interest to disclose. This 2 credit hour self-study activity is electronically mediated.
Strategies for using the Core Four to help prevent musculoskeletal disorders.
After reading this course, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss the prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) in oral health professionals.
• Identify barriers to implementing an effective exercise program designed to reduce the risk of MSDs.
• Describe the four elements of the Core Four method.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credit Hour : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pulmonary Medicine