Endodontics Access and Glidepath
Endodontics Access and Glidepath is organized by Dental Learning.
ADA Credits: 2
AGD Credits: 2
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the trend to be more minimally invasive in access preparation.
• Comprehend why the preservation of critical dentin is important.
• Identify new instruments and tools allowed for this trend.
• Learn to recognize cases to tackle and cases to refer, and where challenges may be.
• Explain why securing a smooth glide-path is critical for rotary instrumentation and important for the cleaning and shaping to follow.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE Credits : 2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine