Echocardiography Essentials Course
Echocardiography Essentials Course is organized by Medmastery.
Release Date: This activity was originally released for credit April 4, 2017.
Review Date: This activity was reviewed on February 5, 2019.
Termination Date: This activity is valid for credit through April 4, 2021.
Credit Designation Statement
CME Consultants designates this Internet Enduring Material Activity for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to perform a basic transthoracic echo (TTE) exam without the help of a more senior colleague. Using practical demos we’ll teach you echo anatomy and show you how to operate the machine, obtain the standard TTE views, differentiate normal from abnormal, and confidently assess and report anything you find!
After completing this course, you will be able to
• Use the essential imaging and Doppler modalities available on an echo machine
• Acquire the standard TTE views
• Identify and describe echo anatomy
• Assess the common abnormalities seen on TTE
• Report your findings in a clear and concise way
• Identify when you should seek more expert help
• Integrate cultural competency into your routine practice
- CME : 11
This activity is geared to meet the educational requirements of Cardiologists in training, Internists, Internists in training, Anesthesiologists, Anesthesiologists in training, Emergency Medicine physicians, and ED physicians in training..
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 4 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine