Echocardiographic Evaluation of Mitral and Aortic Valve Heart Disease
Echocardiographic Evaluation of Mitral and Aortic Valve Heart Disease is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc.
Date of Original Release: 10/22/2019
This edition valid for credit through: 10/22/2022
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Echocardiographic Evaluation of Mitral & Aortic Valve Heart Disease Training Video is designed to provide an introduction to commonly seen mitral and aortic valvular heart disease.
• Mitral Valve Anatomy
• Classification of MV Disease
• Mitral Valve Prolapse
• Mitral Stenosis
• Mitral Regurgitation
• Mitral Valve Intervention
• Mitral Valve Case Studies
• Aortic Disease
• Aortic Stenosis, Aortic Dissection
• Aortic Regurgitation
• Aortic Valve Case Studies
• Identify pathology commonly seen with mitral valve disease.
• Correlate clinical symptoms associated with commonly seen mitral valve with the two-dimensional echocardiogram.
• Identify common pathology for aortic valve disease.
• Recognize cardiology pathology associated with each type of aortic valve.
• Correlate the clinical symptoms associated with aortic valve disease with the two-dimensional echocardiography.
- CME : 2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine