Dental Suturing for the Practitioner and Surgical Staff is organized by Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC.
1.0 CE Credit
The primary objective of dental suturing is to position and secure surgical flaps to promote optimal healing. In this seminar you will be introduced to strategies to make dental suturing easier. Dr. Silverstein will demonstrate the how, what, when and why of suturing for specific clinical procedures through a user-friendly discussion on materials, needles and technique. This course is essential for all members of the surgical team.
At the end of the program, the participant will:
• Understand the characteristics and applications of material selection for successful closure
• Distinguish the various needle designs and understand how they are used in the suturing process
• Recognize the crucial surgical instruments and their utilization in the suturing process
• Understand the different interrupted and continuous suturing techniques and identify the optimal technique based on the clinical situation and objective
• Understand the importance of a mattress suture and how to place one.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
Toll free Number
Sonography +2 More
Surgery +4 More
Contact Hours 5