Cutaneous Vasculitis: A Practical Approach to Histologic Diagnosis
Cutaneous Vasculitis: A Practical Approach to Histologic Diagnosis is organized by Opus Medicus, Inc.
Release Date: 22-Oct-2018
Expiration Date: 21-Oct-2021
Opus Medicus designates this Internet enduring material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity / 1.25 ABP SAM for MOC/CC Credits.
Course Description :
This online CME course describes the histology and pathophysiology of vasculitis affecting the skin. It defines vasculitis and differentiation from vasculopathy, presents pathophysiology and histologic correlates, and discusses two classification schemes. It presents in detail a practical 7-question approach that can be used to arrive at a specific histologic diagnosis and clinical differential diagnosis, discusses individual entities, and illustrates real-life considerations.
• Definition and differentiation of vasculitis and vasculopathy
Conference Objectives are :
• Criteria for diagnosis of vasculitis and vasculopathy
• Pathophysiology & histologic correlates
• Classification schemes of cutaneous vasculitis
• Practical 7-Question Approach to histologic diagnosis
• Integration of histopathology and immunofluorescence findings with other ancillary studies, clinical presentation, and lesional morphology
• Individual Entities
• Real-Life Considerations
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 1.25
- MOC : 1.25
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine