CSI: The Role of Forensic Radiology is organized by Medical Technology Management Institute (MTMI) and will be held on Dec 14, 2019.
• Radiologic Technologists
• Crime Scene Investigators
• Medical Imaging Specialists
ASRT Category A
• Biennium CE Credits: 8
• Structured Education / CQR Credits: 8
This program presents an overview of forensic imaging and techniques on how to produce quality diagnostic images under challenging times. Participants will leave the seminar with a better understanding of Cause and Manner of Death through the use of radiographs in a post-mortem environment. This program will be presented in a case-based approach which increases student learning outcomes.
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• develop working knowledge of the legal systems related to categorizing death.
• understand the manner of death with use of radiographs.
• identify effective technique factors with post mortem radiographs.
• State the scientific use of radiographs for ante-mortem and post-mortem identification.
• determine investigative technique used and scope of investigations.
• obtain knowledge from a case-based approach which increases student learning outcomes.
Forensic Science, Radiology