Coronary Revascularization in the Era of Public Accountability is organized by University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center (UHCMC) and will be held during Apr 17, 2017 - Apr 16, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, surgeons and other members of the health care team. Most presentations will benefit primary care physicians in clinical practice. Office managers and administrators may also benefit from awareness and discussion of clinical initiatives and quality management issues. This CME Webinar Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Recognize recent secular trends in the epidemiology of coronary artery disease presentation and treatment.
• Describe how trends in cardiovascular epidemiology and health policy impact the ability to deliver high quality, patient-centered care to patients with coronary artery disease.
• Describe the intended and unintended consequences of increased transparency in hospital quality assessment for coronary revascularization, and provide recommendations for future improvement in health policy.
To receive a statement of credit for up to 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, you must:
• Review and reflect on the full content of the recorded session.
• Successfully complete the post-test. A score of 75% is required for passage.
• Complete the evaluation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.