2016 Clinical Breast Imaging: A Multidisciplinary Approach - A Video CME Teaching Activity
Clinical Breast Imaging : A Multidisciplinary Approach is organized by docmedED.com - Educational Symposia (ESI) ON-DEMAND and will be held during Jun 01, 2016 - May 31, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is diagnostic imaging physicians who perform and interpret breast imaging examinations and also benefits physicians who order breast imaging studies. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Description :
This CME activity provides a comprehensive review of diagnostic breast imaging with pathological and therapeutic correlations. Focus is placed on a systematic approach to breast imaging and interpretation strategies.
Technological advances in breast imaging techniques, including tomosynthesis, contrast enhanced mammography, radioisotope seed localization and whole breast ultrasound are discussed. Updates in image guided breast biopsy and surgical intervention completes the program emphasizing the importance of surgical/pathological correlations.
Conference Objectives are :
• Assess the current and future applications of breast imaging.
• Develop imaging protocols and algorithms to accurately assess breast pathology.
• Recognize subtle signs of breast carcinoma utilizing multiple imaging modalities.
• Correlate breast imaging results with pathological and surgical outcomes.
• Discuss the controversies surrounding breast cancer screening.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.