CME : 8.25
Challenges in Hypertension - 8th Annual is organized by Columbia University Department of Medicine
Date: Friday, September 25, 2020
Time: 8:00am to 5:15pm
Credit Designation Statement:
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ pending. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
LIVESTREAMING ONLY IN 2020
This program addresses both common and uncommon challenges in hypertension that medical practitioners face in a one-day ACCME accredited course.
• Identify common and uncommon challenges in hypertension that medical practitioners face in a one-day ACCME accredited course.
• Discuss guidelines and procedures for Hypertension.
• Explore management practices of Hypertension.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Cardiology, Renal Medicine Disease and Hypertension
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine