CE Module For Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Review And Resource Manual, 1st Ed.
CE Module For Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Review And Resource Manual, 1st Ed is organized by American Nurses Association (ANA).
CE Expiration: 02/28/2024
Credits: 9.49 Contact Hours
ANA Certification Review and Resource Manuals are designed to help nurses pass the certification exams, to provide continuing education contact hours for recertification and to act as a general resource for that specialty. Each manual is based on the exam’s test content outline, making our Review and Resource Manuals uniquely positioned to help nurses prepare for the ANCC certification exams. Each Review and Resource Manual offers contact hour credit for studying the manual and passing an online post-test. The purpose of this course is to help participants increase their knowledge in adult-gerontology primary care and successfully pass the Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner exam.
• Pass the post-test with at least 80 percent of the answers correct.
• Select responses to test questions based on key principles, standards of practice and theoretical basis of nursing practice.
• Choose accepted therapeutic interventions in answering questions related to quality nursing practice.
• Utilize direct and indirect professional role responsibilities and applications regarding nursing practice in answering test questions.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Contact Hours : 9.49
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine