Case Study: Optimizing Anti-TNF Therapy is organized by Vindico Medical Education and will be held during Nov 24, 2014 - Nov 23, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is gastroenterologists, internal medicine physicians and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able:
• Determine when to use therapeutic drug monitoring in the patient with inflammatory bowel disease
• Determine whether to increase the dose of the biologic or change the agent based on therapeutic drug monitoring
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine