Case Studies & Clinical Pearls 210-A: The Thorax II Part I
Case Studies & Clinical Pearls 210-A: The Thorax II Part I is organized by CCEDSeminars.
Credit Hours: 1
Case studies discuss key historical data, examination findings, appropriate testing, and treatment. Treatment considerations include conservative measures and chiropractic intervention through invasive measures. Documentation and treatment pearls are introduced throughout the class. This chiropractic course includes video demonstrations as well as lecture material and down loadable handouts.
• Develop appropriate assessment skills for thoracic conditions
• Expand your chiropractic toolbox with new treatment options
• Integrate evidence - based criteria for imaging and diagnostic testing
• Discuss appropriate collaborative treatment options for non-responsive patients
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credit Hour : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine