CAR T Cell Therapy: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly is organized by City of Hope and will be held from Oct 31, 2016 - Dec 18, 2019.
On-call physicians (nocturnists), neurologists, ICU staff.
Performance Gap Imperative:
Patients receiving protocol therapy with genetically modified T-cells are at risk of specific complications, and on-call physicians need review on what to anticipate and how to manage patients. New therapy, no prior experience in most of the medical staff on management of this particular situation.
At the end of this continuing medical education activity, participants should be able to:
• Define cytokine release syndrome (CRS) and in which patient to suspect it
• Identify which members of the protocol management team to contact
• Discuss protocol-recommended therapy and supportive care of patients with CRS.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine